Updated: Mar 10, 2021
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend and Jesus follower. I am a sinner, saved by grace. I believe God has a plan for me and for each of you reading this. If He did not, you would not be reading this blog post! With that in mind, I believe in my heart I am called to help others find the perfect home decor, share my faith, and clean beauty! I do not have formal training in interior design, but have gained experience by working for two fabulous Texas designers.
I was a teacher for over 15 years and have a music degree from Baylor University, Sic 'em Bears! All the multitasking a teacher does has equipped me for this stage in my life with all the things above!
Lately, I have started using a clean beauty line and would love it if you would join my group so you can start detoxing your makeup bag. I was totally unaware of all the things that were in my makeup. Now, I am learning all about toxin free products. I would love for you to join my group, Health-E face, where I share all about clean beauty.
I have also found Bible journaling of interest lately and would love to share verses and how I like to journal about them. I hope you will join me in this new endeavor.
Thanks for following me as I share through this lifestyle blog! Together, let's encourage each other and share our interests! Be Vogue and Be Blessed!
A Few (Quirky) Facts about Me
1. I have an on-line store coming soon because I love paper, Bible journaling and office supplies-stay tuned.
2. My favorite dessert is ice cream! LOVE IT!
3. I love neutrals for my house. White, cream, natural tones!
4. My favorite color is pink!!!
5. My favorite drink is root beer. I have not had any for a while, but I am hoping to reach an exercise goal soon, so I can have one! LOL!
6. I love planners. Specifically, Golden Coil and The Daily Greatness Journal-I adapted some parts to fit me-what I believe or need.
7. I usually answer texts quickly, because I hate to procrastinate. I should unplug more... I am working on that! However, I do procrastinate with things I am not excited about-like mopping my floors.
8. I eat tamales with ketchup on them. I can only eat them that way.
9. My favorite singing group of all time is AVALON. They are a Christian group that sings harmony. I love to sing harmony as well!
10. I love school supplies. I buy them when they are on sale and am finally down to one drawer!